PASSPORT ON WHEELS (POW) SA TABACO CITY
Mobile/On-Site Passport Application
1,000 slots for Passport Applicants
FIRST COME! FIRST SERVE!
The City Government of TABACO headed by Mayor Cielo Krisel Lagman-Luistro thru the City Tourism Office and in Partnership with the Department of Foreign Affairs (DFA) bring you “Passport on Wheels (POW) Program”, a mobile and on-site passport application that bring the services closer to the people.
Schedule of Activities:
- Pre-Verification on January 14-27, 2019 8:00 am – 5:00 pm at Tabaco City Plaza Kiosk.
PLEASE BRING THE FOLLOWING REQUIREMENTS BELOW:
Copy of PSA Birth Certificate (1 original / 1 photocopy)
Two (2) Valid I. D’s
Social Security System (SSS) / Government Service Insurance System (GSIS) Unified Multi- Purpose Identification (UMID) Card;
• Land Transportation Office (LTO) Driver’s License;
• Professional Regulatory Commission (PRC) ID;
• OWWA/ iDOLE card;
• COMELEC Voter’s I.D or Voters Certificate or Voters Registration Record from COMELEC head or Regional Office;
• PNP Firearms License;
• Senior Citizen I.D;
• School I.D (for students) ;and
• Current Valid ePassport (for Renewal of ePassport)
Original PSA Marriage Contract (for female applicants) (1 original / 1 photocopy)
Active e-mail address.
2. Announcement of 1,000 QUALIFIED APPLICANTS will be on January 31, 2019 thru Mobile Phone or https://www.facebook.com/TabacoCity/
3. Orientation and Briefing of the 1,000 Qualified for (POW) Passport on Wheels. Level 5, Multi-Purpose Hall Tabaco City Hall Annex Bldg. (Dates and other information will be announced thru Mobile Phone and facebook page of Tabaco City.
4. Data – Encoding to the portal By the 1,000 QUALIFIED APPLICANTS on February 27- March 8, 2019 8:00 am – 5:00 pm Level 2, Tabaco City Hall Old Bldg. (only scheduled, qualified applicants will be entertained.)
5. POW Day on March 23, 2019 at Level 5, Tabaco City Hall Annex Bldg.
For more details look for the following personnel:
ANTHONETH CESTINA, JUAN MIGUEL BROSAS, VERNALYN BUTIAL, MIMI CANARIA, JHULIAN CARULLO, AND DANNICA BINZA – DFA (POW) Coordinators at Level 2, Tourism Office, Tabaco City Hall Old Bldg. during Office Hours from 8:00 am – 5:00 pm or call/text 0929-685-4653/0930-517-6070