City Treasurer’s Office
The City Treasurer’s Office of Tabaco City shall perform judiciously its mandate and functions in accordance with the Local Government Code, other laws and ordinances and policies.
We commit fast, accurate financial information and ensure soundness of fiscal management system and policies for the benefit of our internal and external clientele.
We provide continuous capacity building, rewards, incentives and spiritual uplifting programs for our personnel. Towards this end, we strive to achieve a self reliant local government unit.
We, the City Treasurer’s Office, a pro-active organization, providing prompt and quality service through state-of-the-art technologies and innovative, gender responsive and God-centered personnel, responsive to the needs of the citizens and achieving a self-reliant City of Tabaco.
ORGANIZATIONAL STRUCTURE (for update)
Citizens’ Charter: CITIZENS CHARTER CTO
Head of Office: Veronica Barrameda – City Treasurer
- Issuance of Community Tax Certificate (Cedula).
- Application of Certificate for business closure, last permit issued and other business related concerns.
- Application for Mayor’s Permit for motorized tricycles.
- Application for Mayor’s Permit for the exercise of calling or occupation.
- Issuance of Mayor’s Clearance.
- Burial Permit
- Issuance of Permit to use City Premises
- Issuance of Certification, Certified Photocopy/ies of other business, Mayor’s Permit – Related Documents/Information.
- Real Property Tax