INVITATION TO BID
For the Supply & Delivery of Brand New Ambulance / Service Vehicle
Contract ID No. 011-04-2018-GOODS
1. The City Government of Tabaco, through its Local Disaster Risk Reduction and Management Fund 2018 (70% Procurement Acquisition of Disaster Equipment) intends to apply the sum of One Million Eight Hundred Fifty Thousand Pesos (Php 1,850,000.00) being the Approved Budget for the Contract (ABC) to payments under the contract for the Supply & Delivery of Brand New Ambulance/ Service Vehicle, Contract ID No. 011-04-2018-GOODS. Bids received in excess of the ABC shall be automatically rejected at bid opening.
2. The City Government of Tabaco through the Bids and Awards Committee (BAC) now invites bids for the Supply & Delivery of One Unit Brand New Ambulance /Service Vehicle (see description below). Delivery of the Goods is required within sixty (60) days from receipt of Notice to Proceed. Bidders should have completed within three years from the date of submission and receipt of bids a similar contract with an amount of at least 50% of the Project to be bid.The description of an eligible bidder is contained in the Bidding Documents, particularly, in Section II. Instructions to Bidders.
Item No. Qty Description
1.) 1 Unit Ambulance/Service Vehicle
Engine Type: YD25 DDTI 4-Cyl. In-Line, DOHC, 16valve (VGS)
Overall Length: 5080 mm
Height: 2285 mm
Minimum Road Clearance: 190 mm
Maximum Power: 129 Ps/3200 rpm
Maximum Torque: 356 Nm/2000 rpm
Fuel Tank Capacity: 65L
Fuel System: Common Rail Direct Injection
Install Basic LED Toplight with Siren & PA System – TBD4126, Red/Blue
Install Fully Collapsible Stretcher with Locking Mechanism
1 Oxygen Tank with Content 20lbs with Oxygen Tank Holder
1 First Aid Kit and 1 Stethoscope
1 Oxygen Tank Regulator
1 Ambubag, Combination Adult and pedia
1 Installed Fire Extinguisher
2 Installed Florescent lamp
1 Installed I.V. Hook with Strap
Install Vinyl Sticker (4 side “Emergency Transport Vehicle” Name)
1 Install Marine Plywood, ¾” thk
Install non slip Matting (coin design or checkered aluminum plate)
Install stainless grab/hold bar at the ceiling and right side, ¾” dia.
Install stainless ramp approach
3 Single Seat with safety belt
1 Divider Glass
1 pc Spine Board with Spider Strap and 1 unit Spine board holder
1 Collapsible Stretcher
with Dash Camera (Front & Rear);with AM/FM Radio
With 1 Set Mobile Radio
Including LTO Registration for 3 years
Warranty: 3-years warranty on engine or 100,000 kms whichever comes first
3. Bidding will be conducted through open competitive bidding procedures using a non-discretionary “pass/fail” criterion as specified in the Implementing Rules and Regulations (IRR) of Republic Act (RA) 9184, otherwise known as the “Government Procurement Reform Act”.
4. Interested bidders may obtain further information from the Bids and Awards Committee (BAC) through its Secretariat at the address given below from 9:00 AM-4:00PM.
A complete set of Bidding Documents may be acquired by interested Bidders on May 02-25, 2018 from 9:00 AM to 4:00PM from the address below upon submission of Letter of Intent (LOI) to participate and upon payment of a nonrefundable fee for the Bidding Documents, pursuant to the latest Guidelines issued by the GPPB, in the amount of Five Thousand Pesos (Php 5,000.00).
5. The BAC will hold a pre-bid conference on May 15, 2018,9:30 A.M. at the BAC Office, 2F Annex Bldg., City Hall, Tabaco City, which shall be open only to all interested bidders who purchased the Bidding Documents.
6. Bids must be delivered to the address below on or before May 29, 2018, 9:30A.M. All Bids must be accompanied by a bid security in any of the acceptable forms and in the amount stated in ITB Clause 18.
Bid opening shall be on May 29, 2018, 9:30 A.M.at BAC Conference Room, Mezz. Flr., City Legal Office, 2F Annex Building, City Hall, Tabaco City. Bids will be opened in the presence of the Bidders’ representatives who choose to attend at the address below. Late bids shall not be accepted.
7. The summary of schedule of activities for this particular procurement shall be as follows, to wit:
Bid Particulars Date/Time/Place
1) Advertisement / Posting in PhilGEPS website : April 30-May 07, 2017
2) Submission of Letter of Intent (LOI) : April 30-May 18, 2018, 9:00AM-4:00PM, BAC Secretariat, City Legal Office, 2F Annex Building, City Hall, Tabaco City
3) Issuance of Bid Documents : May 02-25, 2018, 9:00AM-4:00PM, BAC Secretariat, City Legal Office, 2F Annex Building, City Hall, Tabaco City
4) Pre-Bid Conference : May 15, 2018, 9:30A.M., BAC Conference Room, Mezz. Flr., City Legal Office, 2F Annex Building, City Hall, Tabaco City
5) Submission & Opening of Bids : May 29, 2018, 9:30 A.M., BAC Conference Room, Mezz. Flr., City Legal Office, 2F Annex Building, City Hall, Tabaco City
8. The City Government of Tabaco reserves the right to accept or reject any bid, to annul the bidding process, and to reject all bids at any time prior to contract award, without thereby incurring any liability to the affected bidder or bidders.
9. The City Government of Tabaco assumes no responsibility whatsoever to compensate or indemnify the bidders from any expenses incurred in the preparation of their bid.
10. For further information, please contact the Bids and Awards Committee (BAC) through its Secretariat at the trunk line numbers 487-5063 or 487-5796.
Given this 26thday of April 2018 at Tabaco City.
(Sgd.) ATTY. JOVITO BRON CODERIS, JR.
City Legal Officer / BAC Chairman