INVITATION TO BID For the Supply & Delivery of One Unit Brand New Six-Wheeler Meat Van
Contract ID No. 014-06-2018-GOODS
ABC: Php 3,100,000.00
1. The City Government of Tabaco, through its General Fund 2016 (Supplemental Budget No. 2)intends to apply the sum of Three Million One Hundred Thousand Pesos (Php 3,100,000.00) being the Approved Budget for the Contract (ABC) to payments under the contract for the Supply & Delivery of One Unit Brand New Six-Wheeler Meat Van, Contract ID No. 014-06-2018-GOODS. Bids received in excess of the ABC shall be automatically rejected at bid opening.
2. The City Government of Tabaco through the Bids and Awards Committee (BAC) now invites bids for the Supply & Delivery of One Unit Brand New Six-Wheeler Meat Van (see description below). Delivery of the Goods is required within ninety (90) days from receipt of Notice to Proceed. Bidders should have completed within three years from the date of submission and receipt of bids a similar contract with an amount of at least 50% of the Project to be bid.The description of an eligible bidder is contained in the Bidding Documents, particularly, in Section II. Instructions to Bidders.
Item No. / Qty / Description
1.) 1 Unit Brand New Six-Wheeler Meat Van
Cab and Chassis:
Engine: 4HG1 Euro 4, made in Japan
Max Output: 89 (121)/3,000 RPM
Max Torque: 34Kg.m / 1800 rpm
Transmission: 5 speed, 1 reverse
Tire: 8.25 x 16 x 15 PR Cab: With AM/FM Radio and Air condition
B. Clutch – hydraulic control, dry single diaphragm springs
C. Transmission: – 5 forward, 1 reverse, synchromesh on all forward gears, short lever and remote control
D. Brake – hydraulic dual circuit with safety cylinder and vacuum
E. Steering – Recirculating ball and nut with power assist, tilting
Body Dimension: Width: 6ft, Height: 6 ft, Length: 16ft
Runner: 3.0mm x 50mm x 150mm steel RHS w/ ply-belt cushion
Floor Joist: 3.0mm steel bended section
Mounting: 16mm diameter U-bolts with double nut
Flooring: 2.0mm corrugated stainless steel
Front Posts: 3.0mm steel bended section
Rear Posts: 3.0mm x 50mm x 100 steel RHS
Inner Posts: 3.0mm steel bended section
Side Skinning: 1.5mm flat aluminum panels rivet less
Roofing/Front: 1.0mm flat aluminum panels
Rear doors: Single full swing steel door frame with rubber gasket
Hinges: Heavy duty machine pressed steel hinges
Door Locks: Heavy duty die-cast steel double camlocks
Interior panel: 1.5mm stainless sheet
Clearance Lamps: 3 pcs Hella-lower RH, 3 pcs Hella lower-LH
Marker Lamps: 2 pcs Red-rear, 2 pcs Amber-front- clearance light
Room Lamp: 2 pcs Hella with remote switch, doom with switch
Rust Proofing: Undercoating / anti-corrosion primer
Meat Hanger: 2” stainless pipe schedule 40 post; hanger, stainless sliding shafting 3/8” diameter sliding type
A. General: during production process the vehicle chassis and superstructure will be protected by paints and/or anti-corrosion products. Under coating shall be provided.
B. Color Scheme and standard – the body color will depend on the owner’s choice and will be top-coated with several layers and rubbed to luster finish
Maintenance tools (spare tire, hydraulic jack, tie wrench, tools)
After-Sales Maintenance Service: Minimum of one year after acceptance of end-user
LTO Registration – 3 years
3. Bidding will be conducted through open competitive bidding procedures using a non-discretionary “pass/fail” criterion as specified in the Implementing Rules and Regulations (IRR) of Republic Act (RA) 9184, otherwise known as the “Government Procurement Reform Act”.
4. Interested bidders may obtain further information from the Bids and Awards Committee (BAC) through its Secretariat at the address given below from 9:00 AM-4:00PM.
A complete set of Bidding Documents may be acquired by interested Bidders on June 07-27, 2018 from 9:00 AM to 4:00PM from the address below upon submission of Letter of Intent (LOI) to participate and upon payment of a nonrefundable fee for the Bidding Documents, pursuant to the latest Guidelines issued by the GPPB, in the amount of Five Thousand Pesos (Php 5,000.00).
5. The BAC will hold a pre-bid conference on June 18, 2018, 10:00 A.M. at the BAC Office, 2F Annex Bldg., City Hall, Tabaco City, which shall be open only to all interested bidders who purchased the Bidding Documents.
6. Bids must be delivered to the address below on or before July 03, 2018, 9:30 A.M. All Bids must be accompanied by a bid security in any of the acceptable forms and in the amount stated in ITB Clause 18.
Bid opening shall be on July 03, 2018, 9:30 A.M. at BAC Conference Room, Mezz. Flr., City Legal Office, 2F Annex Building, City Hall, Tabaco City. Bids will be opened in the presence of the Bidders’ representatives who choose to attend at the address below. Late bids shall not be accepted.
7. The summary of schedule of activities for this particular procurement shall be as follows, to wit:
Bid Particulars / Date/Time/Place
1) Advertisement / Posting in PhilGEPS website : June 07-14, 2018
2) Submission of Letter of Intent (LOI) : June 07-15, 2018, 9:00AM-4:00PM, BAC Secretariat, City Legal Office, 2F Annex Building, City Hall, Tabaco City
3) Issuance of Bid Documents : June 07-27, 2018, 9:00AM-4:00PM, BAC Secretariat, City Legal Office, 2F Annex Building, City Hall, Tabaco City
4) Pre-Bid Conference : June 18, 2018, 10:00A.M., BAC Conference Room, Mezz. Flr., City Legal Office, 2F Annex Building, City Hall, Tabaco City
5) Submission & Opening of Bids : July 03, 2018, 9:30 A.M., BAC Conference Room, Mezz. Flr., City Legal Office, 2F Annex Building, City Hall, Tabaco City
8. The City Government of Tabaco reserves the right to accept or reject any bid, to annul the bidding process, and to reject all bids at any time prior to contract award, without thereby incurring any liability to the affected bidder or bidders.
9. The City Government of Tabaco assumes no responsibility whatsoever to compensate or indemnify the bidders from any expenses incurred in the preparation of their bid.
10. For further information, please contact the Bids and Awards Committee (BAC) through its Secretariat at the trunk line numbers 487-5063 or 487-5796.
Given this 5thday of June 2018at Tabaco City.
(Sgd.) ATTY. JOVITO BRON CODERIS, JR.
City Legal Officer / BAC Chairman