Invitation to Bid
Design and Build Scheme for the Construction of Tabaco City Eco-Park (Categorized II Sanitary Landfill) at Sitio Nagsipit, Brgy. Mariroc, Tabaco City
Contract ID No. 006-02-2018-INFRA
1. The City Government of Tabaco through the following source of funds intends to apply the sum of Fifty-Five Million Three Hundred Sixteen Thousand Pesos (Php 55,316,000.00)being the Approved Budget for the Contract (ABC) to payments under the contract for the Design and Build Scheme for the Construction of Tabaco City Eco-Park (Categorized II Sanitary Landfill) at Sitio Nagsipit, Brgy. Mariroc, Tabaco City under Contract ID No. 006-02-2018-INFRA. Bids received in excess of the ABC shall be automatically rejected at bid opening.
General Fund-Supplemental Budget No. 1-2012 – Php 9,116,000.00
20% City Development Fund 2012 – Php 20,000,000.00
20% City Development Fund 2013 – Php 5,200,000.00
20% City Development Fund 2017- Supplemental Budget No. 1-2012 – Php 10,000,000.00
General Fund -Supplemental Budget No. 2-2017 – Php 11,000,000.00
Total Php 55,316,000.00
2. The City Government of Tabaco through its Bids and Awards Committee (BAC) now invites bids for the provision of detailed engineering design, detailed engineering requirements, and actual construction of the Categorized II Sanitary Landfill at Sitio Nagsipit, Mariroc, Tabaco City. Completion of the Works is required within 360 calendar days from issuance of Notice to Proceed. Bidders should have a single largest completed contract (SLCC) similar to the Project with a value of at least 50% of the ABC within the last ten (10) years. The description of an eligible bidder is contained in the Bidding Documents, particularly, in Section II. Instruction to Bidders.
3. Bidding will be conducted through open competitive bidding procedures using non-discretionary pass/fail criterion as specified in the Implementing Rules and Regulations (IRR) of Republic Act 9184 (RA 9184), otherwise known as the “Government Procurement Reform Act”.
Bidding is restricted to Filipino citizens/sole proprietorships, partnerships, or organizations with at least seventy five percent (75%) interest or outstanding capital stock belonging to citizens of the Philippines.
4. Interested bidders may obtain further information from the Bids and Awards Committee (BAC) and inspect the Bidding Documents at the BAC Office from 9:00 A.M. to 4:00 P.M.
5. A complete set of Bidding Documents may be acquired by interested Bidders on July 10-17, 2018 from the address below and upon submission of Letter of Intent (LOI) with attached Special Power of Attorney, in case of representatives, original PhilGEPS printout of the Invitation to Bid in active mode, photocopy of PCAB License, if applicable, and upon payment of a nonrefundable fee for the Bidding Documents, pursuant to the latest Guidelines issued by the GPPB, in the amount of Fifty Thousand Pesos (Php50,000.00).
6. The BAC will hold a Pre-Bid Conference on July 24, 2018, 9:30 A.M. at BAC Conference Room, 2F Annex Bldg., Tabaco City Hall, Tabaco City which shall be open to prospective bidders who have purchased the Bidding Documents.
7. Bids must be duly received by the BAC Secretariat at the BAC Conference Room, 2F Annex Bldg., Tabaco City Hall, Tabaco City on or before 9:30 AM of August 24, 2018. All bids must be accompanied by a bid security in any of the acceptable forms and in the amount stated in ITB Clause 18.
Bid opening shall be on August 24, 2018, 9:30 AM at BAC Conference Room, 2F Annex Bldg., Tabaco City Hall, Tabaco City. Bids will be opened in the presence of the bidders’ representatives who choose to attend at the foregoing address. Late bids shall not be accepted.
8. Other Necessary Information:
Minimum PCAB Project Registration and Size Range: General Engineering A
Summary of Schedule of Activities:
1. Advertisement / Posting of Invitation to Bid: July 10-17, 2018
2. Submission of Letter of Intent (LOI): July 10-27, 2018, 9:00 AM-4:00 PM, BAC Secretariat, City Legal Office, 2F Annex Bldg., Tabaco City Hall, Tabaco City
3. Availability of Bid Documents: July 10-August 03, 2018, 9:00 AM-4:00 PM, BAC Secretariat, City Legal Office, 2F Annex Bldg., Tabaco City Hall, Tabaco City
4. Pre-Bid Conference: July 24, 2018, 9:30 AM., BAC Conference Room, 2F Annex Bldg., Tabaco City Hall, Tabaco City
5. Submission and Opening of Bids: August 24, 2018, 9:30 AM, BAC Conference Room, 2F Annex Bldg., Tabaco City Hall, Tabaco City
9. The City Government of Tabaco reserves the right to reject any and all bids, declare a failure of bidding, or not award the contract at any time prior to contract award in accordance with Section 41 of RA 9184 and its IRR, without thereby incurring any liability to the affected bidder or bidders.
10. For further information, please refer to:
Atty. Jovito Bron Coderis, Jr.
City Legal Officer/BAC Chairman
City Legal Office
BAC Technical Working Group (TWG)
City Engineering Office
City Legal Office
Contact: 052-732-7527 / email@example.com
ATTY. JOVITO BRON CODERIS, JR.
City Legal Officer/BAC Chairman