INVITATION TO BID For the Supply & Delivery of Walk-In Cold Room
Contract ID No. 018-07-2018-GOODS
1. The City Government of Tabaco, through its Trust Fund-BUB downloaded fund by the Department of Agriculture to apply the sum of Four Million Four Hundred Thousand Pesos (Php 4,400,000.00) being the Approved Budget for the Contract (ABC) to payments under the contract for the Supply & Delivery of Walk-In Cold Room under Contract ID No. 018-07-2018-GOODS. Bids received in excess of the ABC shall be automatically rejected at bid opening.
2. The City Government of Tabaco through the Bids and Awards Committee (BAC) now invites bids for the Supply & Delivery of One Unit Walk-In Cold Room (see description below). Delivery of the Goods is requiredwithin sixty (60) days from receipt of Notice to Proceed. Bidders should have completed within three years from the date of submission and receipt of bids a similar contract with an amount of at least 50% of the Project to be bid.The description of an eligible bidder is contained in the Bidding Documents, particularly, in Section II. Instructions to Bidders.
Walk In Cold Room
Dimension: 10.0m x 5.0m x 2.6m
Room Temperature: -15 to -20ºC
Cooling System: 1 unit 18 hp bitzer semi-hermetic compressor complete with air cold condensing unit, blower evaporator and automatic defrost system
Power Supply: 208 to 230 V/ 60Hz 3 Phase
Panel Insulation: 110 mm thk poly urethane foam in place
Flooring: 110 thk high density poly urethane insulation
PU panel bare finished concrete by owner
3. Bidding will be conducted through open competitive bidding procedures using a non-discretionary “pass/fail” criterion as specified in the Implementing Rules and Regulations (IRR) of Republic Act (RA) 9184, otherwise known as the “Government Procurement Reform Act”.
4. Interested bidders may obtain further information from the Bids and Awards Committee (BAC) through its Secretariat at the address given below from 9:00 AM-4:00PM.
A complete set of Bidding Documents may be acquired by interested Bidders on July 23-August 10, 2018 from 9:00 AM to 4:00PM from the address below upon submission of Letter of Intent (LOI) to participate and upon payment of a nonrefundable fee for the Bidding Documents, pursuant to the latest Guidelines issued by the GPPB, in the amount of Five Thousand Pesos (Php 5,000.00).
5. The BAC will hold a pre-bid conference on August 02, 2018, 2:00 PM. at the BAC Office, 2F Annex Bldg., City Hall, Tabaco City, which shall be open only to all interested bidders who purchased the Bidding Documents.
6. Bids must be delivered to the address below on or before August 13, 2018, 2:00 P.M. All Bids must be accompanied by a bid security in any of the acceptable forms and in the amount stated in ITB Clause 18.
Bid opening shall be on August 13, 2018, 2:00 P.M.at BAC Conference Room, Mezz. Flr., City Legal Office, 2F Annex Building, City Hall, Tabaco City. Bids will be opened in the presence of the Bidders’ representatives who choose to attend at the address below. Late bids shall not be accepted.
7. The summary of schedule of activities for this particular procurement shall be as follows, to wit:
Bid Particulars / Date/Time/Place
1) Advertisement / Posting in PhilGEPS website : July 23-30, 2018
2) Submission of Letter of Intent (LOI) : July 23-August 03, 2018, 9:00AM-4:00PM, BAC Secretariat, City Legal Office, 2F Annex Building, City Hall, Tabaco City
3) Issuance of Bid Documents : July 23-August 10, 2018, 9:00AM-4:00PM, BAC Secretariat, City Legal Office, 2F Annex Building, City Hall, Tabaco City
4) Pre-Bid Conference : August 02, 2018, 2:00 PM., BAC Conference Room, Mezz. Flr., City Legal Office, 2F Annex Building, City Hall, Tabaco City
5) Submission of Bids : August 13, 2018, 2:00 PM., BAC Conference Room, Mezz. Flr., City Legal Office, 2F Annex Building, City Hall, Tabaco City
6) Opening of Bids : August 13, 2018, 2:00 PM., BAC Conference Room, Mezz. Flr., City Legal Office, 2F Annex Building, City Hall, Tabaco City
8. The City Government of Tabaco reserves the right to accept or reject any bid, to annul the bidding process, and to reject all bids at any time prior to contract award, without thereby incurring any liability to the affected bidder or bidders.
9. The City Government of Tabaco assumes no responsibility whatsoever to compensate or indemnify the bidders from any expenses incurred in the preparation of their bid.
10. For further information, please contact the Bids and Awards Committee (BAC) through its Secretariat at the trunk line numbers 487-5063 or 487-5796.
Given this 19th day of July 2018 at Tabaco City.
(Sgd.) ATTY. JOVITO BRON CODERIS, JR.
City Legal Officer / BAC Chairman