EXECUTIVE ORDER NO. 02, SERIES OF 2016
AN EXECUTIVE ORDER REORGANIZING THE CITY MARKET COMMITTEE
WHEREAS, vacancies have occurred in the membership of the City Market Committee because of the expiration of the terms of elective officials and co-terminus employees who were appointed as members of the said body;
WHEREAS, the creation of the market committee is sanctioned under section 7, a, of City Ordinance No. 07-2009;
NOW THEREFORE By virtue of the power vested upon me under Section 455, b, 2, ii of R.A. 7160, I, CIELO KRISEL LAGMAN-LUISTRO, City Mayor of Tabaco City do hereby ORGANIZE the Market Committee and order the following:
Section I. Composition
Chairman : City Mayor CIELO KRISEL LAGMAN-LUISTRO
Vice Chairman : Vice Mayor NESTOR T. SAN PABLO
Members : City Councilor ARNALDO BRAGAIS
City Administrator GERARDO CALIXTO B. COLARINA
Atty. JOVITO CODERIS, JR.
City Treasurer VERONICA BARRAMEDA
EEMU Chief MARLON CARULLO
OIC-PSO ALFREDO ADALLA
Engr. DINDO BONGALOSA
Section II. Functions, Duties and Powers
- Formulate guidelines in the award of stalls/store spaces in the public market and other commercial spaces leased-out/operated by the city government to qualified applicants.
- Determine the qualifications of applicants for a stall/store space in the public market and other properties of the city government devoted to commercial activities.
- Accept and evaluate applications for stall/commercial space occupancy and recommend the award of the same by the city mayor to qualified applicants.
- Act as consultant to the Sanggunian Panlungsod in the enactment of policies pertaining to the operation of and regulation of activities in the public market and other properties of the city government devoted to commercial activities.
- Assist the executive in the proper implementation of policies pertaining to the operation of the public market and other properties of the city government devoted to commercial activities.
- Adjudicate and resolve disputes between and among lessees of the public market and other properties devoted to commercial activities.
- Other duties and functions that may be hereinafter promulgated.
Section III. Repealing Clause
All orders, directives and issuances or parts thereof which are inconsistent with this executive order are hereby repealed and modified accordingly.
ISSUED this 11th day of July 2016, at Tabaco City, Albay, Philippines.
(Sgd.) CIELO KRISEL LAGMAN-LUISTRO