EXECUTIVE ORDER NO. 028
Series of 2016
AN EXECUTIVE ORDER ORGANIZING THE CITY COUNCIL FOR CULTURE AND ARTS COUNCIL
WHEREAS, DILG Memorandum Circular No.2002-81 dated May 17, 2002 provides for the establishment of a local culture and the arts council in all levels of the government units;
NOW THEREFORE, I, CIELO KRISEL LAGMAN-LUISTRO, by the power vested in me by law as the City Mayor, do hereby order:
Section 1. COMPOSITION. The City Council for Culture and Arts and Council shall be composed of the following:
Chairman – City Mayor Cielo Krisel Lagman-Luistro
Members – City Councilor Raul Roy Borejon
City Councilor John Gio Ong-Bongao
– City Budget Officer Sherry Trilles
– OIC-CPDC Engr. Noel Bonaobra
– OIC City Tourism Officer Eric Valeriano
– Jaime Dy, Business Sector Representative
Section 2. FUNCTIONS. The council is tasked among others to:
- Prepare an annual plan on culture, history and arts program and activities to be integrated in the local development plan;
- Ensure the protection, preservation and conservation of local culture and historical heritage;
- In coordination with the private sector, conduct cultural events such as cultural festivals, competitions, seminars for a symposium;
- Formulate, disseminate and advocate policies, principles and implementing guidelines in the development and promotion of local enterprise; and
- Develop and provide appropriate services beneficial to the local enterprise and entrepreneurs.
This order shall take effect immediately.
DONE this 15th day December, 2016 at Tabaco City, Albay.
(Sgd.) CIELO KRISEL LAGMAN-LUISTRO