EXECUTIVE ORDER NO. 022, SERIES OF 2016
AN EXECUTIVE ORDER ORGANIZING THE CITY PEACE AND ORDER COUNCIL TECHNICAL WORKING GROUP (CPOC-TWG) & CPOC- SECRETARIAT
WHEREAS, Section 4 of Executive Order No. 773, and DILG MC No. 2015-130, provides for the creation of City Peace & Order Council – Technical Working Group (CPOC-TWG) and City Peace and Order Council (CPOC) Secretariat headed by the most Senior DILG Officer stationed in the City to perform the mandated task and responsibilities.
Now therefore, I, CIELO KRISEL LAGMAN-LUISTRO, by the power vested in me as the City Mayor, do hereby order:
Section 1: Composition: The CPOC-TWG is hereby organized with the following membership:
P/SUPT. ALLAN O. RAMOS Head of CPOC-TWG
- JOVITO CODERIS JR. OIC Legal Officer
- PRECIOSISIMA B. TANGO Liga ng mga Barangay President
- SSGT BOBBY ABENOJA Highest Ranking AFP Officer in the area
- MARILYN R. BONAVENTE CLGOO – DILG
- CRISTINA BONAGUA OIC-CSDWO
- ALFREDO ADALLA SR. OIC PSO
- ANTHONY MIRANDA Private Sector Representative
- CONCEPCION DELOS REYES CSO Representative
Section 2: Task and Responsibility of the CPOC-TWG:
- Gathering and profiling of Peace & Order Public Safety data.
- Conduct situation analysis, problem identification and review of local strategic directions based on the data gathered to be presented to the POC for determination of Priority POPS Issues, and will serve as inputs to the POPS Plan.
- Support the local police and Barangay POC and secretariat in the conduct of discussions with barangay to develop their respective Barangay POPS Plan, to be incorporated in the corresponding Barangay Development Plan.
- Ensure formulation/Packaging of the POPS Plan.
Section 3: Composition. The CPOC Secretariat shall be composed of the following:
- MARILYN R. BONAVENTE – Head Secretariat/CLGOO – DILG
- P/SUPT ALLAN O. RAMOS – OIC Chief of Police
- DENECILLE B. PABLO – Regular Staff of the Council Chairman
Section 4: Task & Responsibilities of the CPOC-Secretariat:
- Assist the Chairperson in the conduct CPOC meetings;
- Provide technical assistance in the performance of administrative and technical tasks of the CPOC;
- Recommend and prepare CPOC agenda and other required documents during POC meetings;
- Prepare resolutions of the Council and the minutes of the meeting;
- Prepare and submit semestral CPOC Accomplishment Report to the NPOC, through the PPOC and RPOC Secretariats;
- Prepare and Submit quarterly CPOC Secretariat Accomplishment Report to the NPOC, through the PPOC and RPOC Secretariats;
- Monitor City Peace and Order situation and Submit quarterly report to the NPOC through the PPOC/RPOC Secretariats;
- Monitor functionality of the BPOC and submit annual functionality report;
- Perform such other tasks as may be directed by the council.
This Executive Order shall take effect immediately.
DONE this 2nd day of December, 2016 in Tabaco City.
(Sgd.) CIELO KRISEL LAGMAN-LUISTRO