INVITATION TO BID
Supply & Delivery of Brand New Multipurpose Vehicle (Passenger Van)
City Vice-Mayor’s Office, Tabaco City
Contract ID No. 022-08-2018-GOODS
1. The City Government of Tabaco, through its General Fund 2013 cont. 2018 and General Fund 2014 cont. 2018 to apply the sum of One Million Nine Hundred Fifty Thousand Pesos (Php 1,950,000.00) being the Approved Budget for the Contract (ABC) to payments under the contract for the Supply & Delivery of One Unit Brand New Multipurpose Vehicle, City Vice-Mayor’s Office, Tabaco City under Contract ID No. 022-08-2018-GOODS. Bids received in excess of the ABC shall be automatically rejected at bid opening.
2. The City Government of Tabaco through the Bids and Awards Committee (BAC) now invites bids for the Supply & Delivery of One Unit Brand New Multipurpose Vehicle (Passenger Van), City Vice-Mayor’s Office, Tabaco City (see description below).Delivery of the Goods is required within sixty (60) days from receipt of Notice to Proceed. Bidders should have completed within three years from the date of submission and receipt of bids a similar contract with an amount of at least 50% of the Project to be bid. The description of an eligible bidder is contained in the Bidding Documents, particularly, in Section II. Instructions to Bidders.
Qty Unit Description
1 unit Brand New Multipurpose Vehicle (Passenger Van)
Type : 4 Cylinder In-line, OHC Diesel
Displacement : 2986
Bore & Stroke : 99.5 x 96.0
Compression Ratio : 22.2:1
Maximum Output : 90/4000
Maximum Torque : 192/2400
Fuel System : Distribution Type Fuel Injection
Fuel Type: Diesel
Suspension Front : Double
Rear : 4-Lint Type Rigid Axle w// Coil Springs
Steering System : Rack & Pinion w/ Power Assist
Fuel Tank Capacity : 70
Seating Capacity : 11
With Body Side Stripes
Seats : Front – 2 Separate, Sliding & Reclining
Rear No. 1 – 2+1 Separate, Sliding & Rotating
Rear No. 2 – Bench Type, Foldable
Rear No. 3 – Bench Type, Sliding/Reclining w/
Seat Material : Full Moquette
With Power Windows & Door Locks
Steering Wheel : 2 Spoke Urethane w/ Tilt Adjust
Air-conditioning System : Dual Type
3. Bidding will be conducted through open competitive bidding procedures using a non-discretionary “pass/fail” criterion as specified in the Implementing Rules and Regulations (IRR) of Republic Act (RA) 9184, otherwise known as the “Government Procurement Reform Act”.
4. Interested bidders may obtain further information from the Bids and Awards Committee (BAC) through its Secretariat at the address given below from 9:00 AM-4:00PM.
A complete set of Bidding Documents may be acquired by interested Bidders on September 06-26, 2018 from 9:00 AM to 4:00PM from the address below upon submission of Letter of Intent (LOI) to participate and upon payment of a nonrefundable fee for the Bidding Documents, pursuant to the latest Guidelines issued by the GPPB, in the amount of Five Thousand Pesos (Php5,000.00).
5. The BAC will hold a pre-bid conference on September 14, 2018, 10:30 AM at the BAC Office, 2F Annex Bldg., City Hall, Tabaco City, which shall be open only to all interested bidders who purchased the Bidding Documents.
6. Bids must be delivered to the address below on or before September 27, 2018, 9:00 AM. All Bids must be accompanied by a bid security in any of the acceptable forms and in the amount stated in ITB Clause 18.
Bid opening shall be on September 27, 2018, 10:30 AM, BAC Conference Room, Mezz. Flr., City Legal Office, 2F Annex Building, City Hall, Tabaco City. Bids will be opened in the presence of the Bidders’ representatives who choose to attend at the address below. Late bids shall not be accepted.
7. The summary of schedule of activities for this particular procurement shall be as follows, to wit:
Bid Particulars Date/Time/Place
1) Advertisement / Posting in PhilGEPS website : September 06-13, 2018
2) Submission of Letter of Intent (LOI) : September 06-21, 2018, 9:00AM-4:00PM, BAC Secretariat, City Legal Office, 2F Annex Building, City Hall, Tabaco City
3) Issuance of Bid Documents : September 06-26, 2018, 9:00AM-4:00PM, BAC Secretariat, City Legal Office, 2F Annex Building, City Hall, Tabaco City
4) Pre-Bid Conference : September 14, 2018, 10:30 AM, BAC Conference Room, Mezz. Flr., City Legal Office, 2F Annex Building, City Hall, Tabaco City
5) Submission of Bids : September 27, 2018, 9:00 AM, BAC Conference Room, Mezz. Flr., City Legal Office, 2F Annex Building, City Hall, Tabaco City
6) Opening of Bids : September 27, 2018, 10:30 AM, BAC Conference Room, Mezz. Flr., City Legal Office, 2F Annex Building, City Hall, Tabaco City
8. The City Government of Tabaco reserves the right to accept or reject any bid, to annul the bidding process, and to reject all bids at any time prior to contract award, without thereby incurring any liability to the affected bidder or bidders.
9. The City Government of Tabaco assumes no responsibility whatsoever to compensate or indemnify the bidders from any expenses incurred in the preparation of their bid.
10. For further information, please contact the Bids and Awards Committee (BAC) through its Secretariat at the trunk line numbers 487-5063 or 487-5796.
Given this 5th day of September 2018at Tabaco City.
ATTY. JOVITO BRON CODERIS, JR.
City Legal Officer / BAC Chairman