City Civil Registrar
Provides and ensures quality, transparent and efficient services to the general clientele.
Civil Registration, a tool to human development and a right of every citizen.
Organizational Structure (for update)
Citizens’ Charter: CITIZENS CHARTER CIVIL REGISTRAR
Email address: email@example.com
Head of Office: Bonifacio Borlasa Jr. – OIC City Civil Registrar
Contact Number: 0930-178-4432
The City Civil Registrar’s Office aims to provide and ensure quality, transparent and efficient services to our clientele in achieving the following services:
- Accepts and processes registration of birth, marriage, death and other registrable documents affecting the civil status of a person.
- Receives and processes application on the legitimation of a child.
- Receives and processes application on the acknowledgement to use the surname of the father, pursuant to Republic Act 9255.
- Receives and processes application on the petition for correction of clerical error in the birth, marriage and death certificate, pursuant to Republic Act 9048.
- Receives and processes application on the petition for the change of first name in the birth certificate, pursuant to Republic Act 9048.
- Accepts and issues certification(s) request for birth, marriage, death and other registered record(s).
- Accepts and processes application for securing marriage license.
- Issues certified transcription of birth record, death record, marriage record and other documents registered / on file at the city civil registrar’s office.
- Implementation of the BATCH REQUEST ENTRY QUERY SYSTEM (BREQS) PROGRAM: A process of securing PSA documents at Legazpi City (i.e.: birth record, marriage record, death record and other documents previously reported at PSA, Main Office, Quezon City, from any Civil Registrar’s Office within the Philippines) thru the City Civil Registrar’s Office of Tabaco City. Albay.