Permits and Licensing Unit
- Aims to ensure the issuance of all permits effectively and timely to start up business easier;
- To treat all clients equally without prejudice;
- To implement policies in full, to protect the welfare of the business sectors of the Locality; and
- To be able create a business environment where business will flourish, for a healthy competition among business taxpayers.
Organizational Structure (for update)
Citizens’ Charter: CITIZENS’ CHARTER PERMITS AND LICENSING UNIT
Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/bplu.tabaco
Email address: PermitsandLicensing.Tabaco@gmail.com
Head of Office: Ernesto A. Gonzales Jr.
Contact Number: 0916-690-7423
- In-charge of the issuance of all permits, Mayor’s Clearances relative to business and other Administrative documents;
- Conduct inspection to business establishments to make sure that all businesses have secured current Mayor’s Permit, and that requirement are complied; and
- Issues demand letters to those business taxpayers who failed to secure Mayor’s Permit and at the same time those who has not complied with all other requirements depending.