EXECUTIVE ORDER NO. 030 SERIES OF 2016
AN EXECUTIVE ORDER REORGANIZING THE CITY RABIES COMMITTEE
WHEREAS, the Department of Health, Center for Health Development-Bicol created a Rabies Multi Sectoral Task Force to address the problem on human rabies cases in Bicol Region;
WHEREAS, in response to this, the Albay Provincial Government has issued Administrative Order No. 2003-02 creating the Provincial Rabies Control Committee to minimize if not eradicate the incidence of rabies/dog bite cases;
WHEREAS, under Section 2 of the above-mentioned Administrative Order enjoins all levels of LGUs to organize the committee;
NOW THEREFORE, I, CIELO KRISEL LAGMAN-LUISTRO by the power vested in me as the municipal mayor, do hereby create and constitute the City Rabies Committee, to wit:
Chairman – City Mayor Cielo Krisel Lagman-Luistro
Co-Chairman – Esther Calisin, OIC-CAO
Members – Hon. Shiena Marie Onrubia, SP-Committee on Health
- P/Supt Allan Ramos, Tabaco City Chief of Police
- AudwinAzada, CHO
- Marilyn Bonavente, DILG Officer
The CRCC shall perform the following functions:
- Formulate and implement immediate and long term policies, plans and programs for the control of rabies in the municipality;
- Provide a mechanism for the involvement of all barangay officials and inhabitants in the control of rabies.
- Provide a mechanism for the linkages with the provincial, regional and national rabies control consultative committee;
- Formulate a system of monitoring, evaluating and reporting of the accomplishment of rabies control programs;
- Develop appropriate information and educational materials on rabies;
- Perform such other functions related to the program;
This order shall take effect immediately.
DONE this 19th day of December, 2016 at Tabaco City, Albay, Philippines.
(Sgd.) CIELO KRISEL LAGMAN-LUISTRO